Join our Creative Team Today!
To fill the Video Producer role at Professional Media Services, Inc., you must be an experienced, motivated, energetic and passionate individual! In addition, a good communicator and technician with superior editorial, videography, photography and graphic effects skills that can actualize the company/client’s vision. The ideal candidate for the position must work well in a deadline-driven atmosphere, be self-motivated & obtain problem solving skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Post-production editing and asset management through Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects.
- Skills including audio mixing, color correction, motion graphics transitions, titles and music design.
- Videography planning and execution using studio and field production cameras.
- Plan, research, produce, and copywriting of commercials and web pieces; including the development of program rundowns, shot sheets, interview scripts and supporting content and working with production staff.
- Daily uploading of commercials to television stations and other media outlets.
- Perform other duties and/or projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum requirements: a Bachelor’s degree in television, electronic media communications or radio and two to five years of combined editing, producing and videography experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in long and short-form production, including in-studio and field production.
- Must have strong attention to detail, be a proactive team player, and work quickly, accurately, and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Graphics and motion graphics experience mandatory.
- Ability to find/research, learn and grasp new and advanced software and camera technology.
- Skills in training and collaborating with both technical and creative personnel.
- Work week is Monday through Friday; required to work occasional evenings and weekends on a project by project basis.
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed, while also able to work collaboratively within a diverse team environment.
- Demonstrates strong interest in career growth and upward mobility.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and meet stated deadlines.
- Maintain familiarity with broadcast technical specifications and the range of equipment implemented during productions.
- Attention, follow-through, dependability and good judgment are critical for success in this role.
The candidate must be proficient in the following or an equivalent product:
- Adobe CC (Most Notable: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, Illustrator, InDesign, and Media Encoder)
- SONY FX-700 studio camera
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift and carry equipment up to 50 pounds in production equipment.
- A valid New York State driver’s license and good driving record.
- Commitment to the mission and goals of each project. Strong commitment to excellence in the finished product.
- Demo reels and/or work samples are recommended for consideration.
We currently have no openings but are always on the lookout for talented members to expand our growing team. Feel free to send your resume and we will keep it on file.
PHP Web Developer
We are seeking a driven team player to join our forward-thinking team in Utica, NY. The primary responsibilities of this position are to develop, test, and support multiple websites and web-based applications. The position requires creativity, strong analytical skills, an unwavering commitment to quality, and a collaborative work ethic. This position is ideal for an entry-level PHP developer.
- Design, Update, Test and Support websites and web-based applications
- Document all aspects of work
- Communicate questions, concerns, status and recommendations to supervisor and peers
- Manage time effectively with minimal supervision to ensure that projects are on time
- Experience with web-based design and programming
- Strong commitment to quality and documentation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or other comparable CMS